Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
By purchasing any product from the Magewelt.com store, you agree to the following:
1. Definitions & General terms
- 1.1. This license agreement (hereinafter Agreement) is an agreement between you (the person or company who is being licensed to use the Software or Documentation) and Magewelt.com (hereinafter We/us/our). The Agreement applies to all products/software/scripts/services (hereinafter referred to as “Software”) you purchase from us.
- 1.2. By purchasing the Software you acknowledge that you have read this Agreement, and that you agree to the content of the Agreement and its terms, and agree to use the Software only in compliance with this Agreement.
- 1.3. The Agreement comes into legal force at the moment of placing an order for our Software from our site or when you receive our Software through email or through any other possible medium.
- 1.4. We are the copyright holder of the Software. The Software or a portion of it is a copyrightable matter and is liable to protection by the law. Any activity that infringes terms of this Agreement violates copyright law and will be prosecuted according to the current law. We reserve the right to revoke the license of any user who is holding an invalid license.
2. Specific rights and limitations under the license agreement
- 2.1. This Agreement gives you the right to use only one copy of the Software on one Magento installation for your own personal or business use, subject to conforming to all other terms of this Agreement.
- 2.2. A separate License must be purchased for each Magento installation. Any distribution of the Software without our consent, including non-commercial distribution amounts to a violation of this Agreement and entails liability in accordance to the current law.
- 2.3. You may not use any part of our code, in whole or part, in any other software, product or website.
- 2.4. You may not give, sell, distribute, sub-license, rent, lease or lend any portion of the Software or Documentation to anyone. You may not place the Software on a server so that it is accessible via a public network (such as the Internet) for distribution purposes.
- 2.6. You are bound to preserve the copyright information intact, including the text/link at the bottom of files and pages.
- 2.7. We will not be liable to you for any damages (including any loss of profits/saving, or other incidental or consequential losses) caused to you, your information and your business arising out of the use or inability to use this Software.
- 2.8. We are not liable for prosecution arising from use of the Software in violation of the respective law or for any other illegal use.
- 2.9. Magewelt.com reserves the right to change this license agreement at any time and impose its clauses at any given time.
3. Termination / Revocation of license
- 3.1. Without prejudice to any other rights, MageWelt may revoke or terminate the License at any time if you fail to comply with the terms and conditions of this License agreement. In such event, it constitutes a breach of the agreement, and your license to use the program is revoked and you must destroy all copies of Magestore products in your possession.
- 3.2. License agreement remains effective until terminated. We retain the right to terminate your license to use the Software at any time, if in its sole discretion, you are not abiding by the terms of the Agreement, including, but not limited to, obscuring or removing any link or copyright notice as specified in this agreement. You may terminate it at any time by destroying all copies of the Software. Termination of this Agreement does not bind us to return you the amount spent for purchase of the Software, if more than seven days have passed since the purchase date.
- 3.3. If you continue to use the Software after Magewelt.com gives you notice of termination of your license, you hereby agree to accept an injunction to enjoin you from its further use and to pay all costs (including but not limited to reasonable attorney fees) to enforce our revocation of your license and any damages suffered by us because of your misuse of the Software.